- Attendance to any meet is voluntary, there are no requirements to attend dual meets.
- Families must inform the coaching staff their intention or ability to attend a meet on the Saturday prior to each meet by 5:00 pm. This will allow the coaching staff to set the line up of events. Coach will post the event lineup by Monday for your review. You can do this through this website.
- Illness can happen the day of the meet, and usually does. Please email the Head Coach directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change your attendance to a meet last minute. Bear in mind that it is easier for the coach to pull your swimmer out of an event last minute, then to add them back in.
- All kids must check in at the check in table as soon as they arrive at the pool. This allows the coaching staff to know who has actually shown up for the meet. Failure to do this could result in your child not being replaced on a relay.
- Warm ups for home meets will start at 4:30, Away meets will be 5:30. Please try to be at the pool by this time. We understand that some school schedules prevent this, so please get there as soon as possible.
- Please make sure your swimmer has plenty of water for any meet. It can be very hot in the late summer afternoons and we don't want any swimmers getting sick.
- During any dual meet, swimmers are required to stay in the "bull pen" with their fellow swimmers for the duration of the meet. Should they need to eat, they are welcome to find you, or for you to find them and bring them dinner and such. But, in order for the coaching staff and/or volunteers to line up the kids for their events they need to be in a central location. There are medical reasons that may supersede this policy, if that is the case please let the coaching staff know.
- Swimmer's age group is defined by his or her age on June 1st of the current TSA swim season.
- Swimmers are not permitted to wear a cap bearing the name of any team other than the Bella Casa Barracudas, i.e. no year round team caps allowed. Vanity caps are permitted.
- Under no circumstance is a swimmer to be in a vehicle with a coach or assistant coach unless they are related or unless the swimmer's parent is in the same vehicle.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages will not be allowed during the meet by spectators, parents, participants, coaches and all meet volunteers.
- No smoking or vaping with e-cigarettes and no pets (unless they are service animals) allowed on the pool deck at any time during meets or practices.
- No glass permitted on the pool deck at any time during meets or practices.
- Volunteering is required. All families must earn 3 points in a season in order to stay in good standing with the team. We have come to a point where we need to place a maximum number of swimmers on our team, i.e., capping due to limited deck space. Beginning in our 2018 season, priority will be given to swimmers whose families have completed their volunteer credits. (3 points can be earned by volunteering 3 times in 1/2 meet segments.)
Simple formatted text